Monday, October 31, 2011

Laugh and Learn Puppy from Fisher Price

I was super excited when I received a package a few weeks back that had Fisher-Price right on the box. I knew instantly it was our Laugh and Learn Puppy. I immediately opened it and gave it to my 6 month old son.  I sort of assumed this toy would be for him as my 2 1/2 year old daughter has a ton of toys, and I actually thought she was past this stage.

Well was I wrong! My son looked at the toy and wasn't quite sure what to think of it at first. It was his first time seeing a toy that moved and talked. He has since warmed up to it but it was cute to see his initial reaction. You could see the wheels turning in his little head wondering how this toy moved on it's own.

My daughter on the other hand snagged the toy and hasn't given it back to her baby brother since. She dances with it and interacts with the puppy. This toy gets 2 thumbs up from my toddler!


I also had a chance to have some of our momstown mom's children play with the Laugh and Learn Puppy during our infant playdates. The toy was a hit with all the babies. I think this toy would be great for a baby over 9 months old. If it is their first time hearing a singing, moving animal then maybe turn it on far away from them. They may get a little startled at first. But in no time they will be moving along with the puppy. My son now giggles and laughs to the puppy.

If you want to win a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Puppy you can enter here. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment