Sunday, November 20, 2011

Enjoying My New Toshiba Tablet

Last weekend I attended the momstown National Conference in Burlington, Ontario. We had a weekend packed with training, brainstorming, strategic planning and loads of fun! We had a ton of fabulous sponsors, one being Toshiba. They sent us four Toshiba Tablets to play with through out the weekend.

As I was using the tablet I quickly realized how helpful it would be in my everyday work. I could bring it to client meetings to show them our interactive momstown website, display our site or photo slide shows at trade shows, and bring it where ever I go so I can be more productive at work. Perfect for this mama, who is big on social media sites like facebook, twitter and the momstown Winnipeg message board. And the entertainment is an added bonus!

Checking out the Kids CBC website with my daughter.

I was fortunate to be voted by my peers to win one of the tablets at the conference. I've been playing with my new tablet ever since. My husband and daughter have been enjoying it too. It's easy to use and light and compact.

My daughter loves touching the screen.
What I love best about the tablet is the ease of typing. The keyboard is the right size. The colour and graphics are sharp and the touch is just right. Not too sensitive to the touch. I also really like the grip on the back, which is perfect for not slipping off the table easily when those little hands get a hold of the tablet.

Want one of your own? You can enter here to win your very own Toshiba Tablet from our momstown contests blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment