I just moved to a new house and while going through boxes found a box of toilet paper rolls that I've been collecting for crafts. What better way then to use it for penguins. This is a great craft for toddlers to practise their hand coordination while pasting the pieces on.
You will need glue, scissors, a toilet paper roll, black paint, white and black paper, yellow and/or orange foam sheet, and googley eyes. Here's how you can make this adorable craft:
- Paint the toilet paper roll black and let sit to dry.
- Cut out an oval out of white paper and paste it on as shown above.
- Paste on the googley eyes.
- Cut out a small triangle for the beak and larger triangles for the feet. You can use yellow, orange or mix it up and use both. Paste on as shown above.
- Cut out black spear shaped arms and paste one on each side. You can fold it in the middle of each arm to have them sticking out or paste them as they are pointing straight down.
- Let sit to dry!
- Play with your penguin....