Monday, August 27, 2012

Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace from Fisher-Price is a Hit!

This month the kids and I were lucky to get to review the Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace from Fisher-Price. It was a hit with the kids. From the moment it arrived at our door steps they were eager to test it out. The looks on their faces when I showed them the box was priceless!

Set up was nice and easy. I actually assembled it with the help of my 3 year old. My 16 month old kept stealing the pieces but we managed to set it up in no time!


Both kids played together. I watched as they created a story of their own, chatting away and moving the Princesses around, through the doors and up the tower!


My daughter has spent hours playing with this toy. She has since claimed it to be hers and she finds some quite time entranced in a make-believe world of princesses. What little three year old wouldn't love this toy!


Of course my son tries to get in there when big sister isn't looking. Poor little guy!


Want one of your own? You can enter to win this Fisher-Price Disney Princess Castle here. By hurry it ends August 31, 2012. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment