Thursday, June 23, 2011

Introducing your momstown Papa

I want to introduce you to the man behind momstown Winnipeg. Yes, I'm the owner of momstown Winnipeg, but my husband Mike has been the man behind the scenes.




First off, I could not have opened momstown Winnipeg without him. He helps watch the kids while I work countless hours at night, he is the Marketing Manager for momstown Winnipeg and he has been a huge resource to go to when I need feedback, need to vent or need new ideas. Not to mention he'll be the muscle helping me set up countless tables and chairs at our larger events, such as the momstown Boo Bash or the momstown Christmas Party.




As if he isn't doing enough already (note: he does have a full-time day job too) I've asked him to write some blog posts for me. I know many women love to hear a guys perspective. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus right? We all do it. Our friend is having problems with her husband or boyfriend and we go running to our husband "what does this mean?" We don't quite understand what our husbands are thinking. At least I sure don't quite get him all the time, and we've been together for almost 14 years! And the biggest thing for me: "why don't men feel the guilt that we mama's struggle with?"


So you'll be hearing from our momstown Papa once in a while. If you have a topic that you want a man's perspective on, let us know. Leave your comments here and he'll try his best to help you understand why your husband did what he did the other night that left you angry, crying, or left you scratching your head.


Don't forget, momstown isn't just for you. It's for the whole family! Feel free to bring dad's along to events. And if he's feeling shy, Mike will be at most of the weekend events. After all, he is my muscle!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Miguel comes with us wherever we go :) Team effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the "momstown muscle" that are always in our corners! :)

    ReplyDelete