Monday, July 2, 2012

Welcome our new momstown Winnipeg team!

momstown is growing! We have added some great members to our team. As much as I love being out there at events meeting all the parents and kids, I can't get it all done on my own. So I have brought on some very talented, friendly, creative and outgoing team members.


Be sure to say hi to them when you're out and about in the community, or at one of our amazing events. Their energy, passion and excitement for life and for momstown are totally contagious and I know you'll love them as much as I do! 


Event Coordinator & Ad Rep - Jennifer Hanslip
Jennifer is a mom of two beautiful little girls and pretty much one of the nicest people you will ever meet! She has been a member of momstown Winnipeg since day one and has been to countless events! She has 4 years experience running a mom's group and pre children Jennifer worked in Human Resources. She will be out and about running events and also will be working as our Advertising Representative. 


Event Coordinator - Camille Dyck
Camille has been a member of momstown for a few months and one day she helped me out in a pinch and ran an event for me. Let's just say she ran the event far better then I ever would and I knew right then that she was perfect for the Event Coordinator role. Her creativity and love for literacy go hand and hand with momstown.


With 20+ events on the calendar we will still need more help from time to time. So we have some great members that you will see helping us out.


Welcome Jenn McLarty and Colleen Peluso who will be helping out from time to time with events. Colleen is the queen of backyard playdates and Jenn has a teaching degree. Education and fun are kind of perfect for momstown!!


Meals4Mama Coordinator - Christina Hiebert 
Christina is taking time out of her busy schedule to volunteered to be our new Meals for Mama Coordinator. Christina is not only a fabulous guest blogger for momstown but also an active member who loves to help out where help is needed. And a food lover! So this role is right up her ally!


Welcome again ladies! I am looking forward to working with each and every one of you and together as a team I know we will make momstown even bigger and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment