Sunday, May 29, 2011

Why I love my Fisher Price Luv U Zoo!

When I set up our Graco swing for baby Benjamin’s arrival I forgot how big it was. It takes up a lot of space! And it’s noisy. I contemplated buying a little bouncer but my husband didn’t want to spend money when we had a perfectly good swing at home. Benjamin is now six weeks old. He hasn’t cared much for the swing. He has to have a soother in his mouth and be in a particular mood to not cry in the swing. I’m still figuring out what that ‘mood’ is. It’s hit and miss.

So when I found out that I would be getting a Fisher Price Luv U Zoo bouncer to test out, I was ecstatic. I prayed as I set it up that he would love it. My arms needed a break, as this baby loves to be held at ALL times!

First off, setting it up is a piece of cake. My husband usually puts together everything, but when it arrived at my door on a day that Benjamin was not a happy baby, I thought I’d give it a shot. My husband was at work and I couldn’t wait until the evening. Anything to get this baby to settle down! So I set it up and he calmed down immediately and actually fell asleep in it!

So after a few weeks of testing out this product, I’m happy to report that Benjamin loves his Fisher Price Luv U Zoo bouncer. He rarely cries when he’s in it and he actually tries to play with the hanging animals. He’s only 6 weeks old! Already trying to play! The bouncer soothes him, without needing a soother in his mouth like the swing we have. And it’s quiet. Even when the vibrator is on! What I love most about it is how light and compact it is. I can bring it all around the house. I even take it outside and have him play in his bouncer while his big sister plays outside. It will be perfect to bring along to momstown Winnipeg events!


The Luv U Zoo bouncer has given me that extra set of hands that every mom needs. I’ve been able to finally eat my food while it’s hot, bouncing him with my foot as I eat my meals. He’s also fallen asleep on the bouncer quite a few times when nothing else worked. 


It’s a great product that I highly recommend for expecting moms. And it would be a perfect baby shower gift. It’s only $54.99 at your local Toys R Us, Sears, Zellers or Loblaw.

Even better you can win it! Go to our contests page at momstown.ca to enter to win this Fisher Price Luv U Zoo bouncer.

No comments:

Post a Comment